Every person who has undertaken an international transaction or specified domestic transaction with an associated enterprise shall maintain information and contemporaneous documentation as prescribed under the Rules.
Every person who has entered into an international transaction during a previous year shall obtain an Accountant’s Report and furnish such report on or before the filing of the income tax return which is 30 November following the end of the financial year.
Stringent penalties have been prescribed for non-adherence to the TP Regulations
What We Can Do For You
- Transfer Pricing Documentation
- Transfer Pricing Study
- Accountant Report
- Assessment before Transfer Pricing Officer
- Proceedings before Dispute Resolution Panel
- Appeal before CIT and Tribunal
- Advice, Opinion and Consultation