Regulatory Compliance Services
India has hundreds of rules and regulations. They are very complex and stringent. Their compliance failures represent not only a big financial risk – financial penalties and increase in tax charge, but also a serious business risk, as it can damage and tarnish the reputation with the authorities and the public. Not only this, it also increases the risk of other punishments, i.e. imprisonments, etc.
International businesses need to be able to manage multi-state compliance requirements and remain aware of ongoing changes in the local laws of the host country.
ARA helps clients in managing their compliances & planning. We have a strong team of compliance experts that provide a high level of quality, consistency, coordination and cooperation. We at ARA strongly believe that “Prevention is better than Cure”.
We help the clients in not only timely compliances but also help in maintaining all the statutory records and documents. We at ARA have very stringent procedures and effective tools to monitor the compliances and cure the deficiencies and lapses. We also assist the clients in introducing controls and processes with regard to compliances and documentation. We at ARA have an effective mechanism by which we resolve and address the queries and concerns of the clients through online facilities. We at ARA also conduct a monthly compliance audit/review of the clients and report the non-compliances and give details if records and documents as required under the law have been maintained.
What We can Do for you
- Review of all the statutory records, returns, forms and documents filed with the Statutory/Regulatory Authorities under the Corporate Laws.
- Assistance in preparing various Returns, Forms and Documents.
- Verification of Statutory and Regulatory Compliances
- To verify as to whether all the statutory dues have been duly deducted and timely deposited.
- To verify as to whether the statutory records maintained are proper, adequate and complete.
- Review of pending notices issued by Statutory/Regulatory Authorities and their impact etc.
Our compliance services cover all the corporate laws in India that comprise of:
- ROC,Company Law & Secretarial Compliances
- Labour &Industrial Laws (Social Security Laws)
- Forex Law
- Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) Law
- Income Tax Law
- International Tax & Double Tax Avoidance Agreement
- International Trade Laws & WTO
- Excise & Custom Law
- VAT/Central Sales Tax Law
- Service Tax Law
- Foreign Trade Rules
- Software Technology Parks of India (STPI) Rules & Procedures
- Special Economic Zones (SEZ) Rules & Procedures
- Foreign Investments in India Rules
- Other local laws